Make researches and post your answers.
Solutions are coming next … if you’re wise.
- What does the name « Cardiff » mean?
- In which year did Cardiff become the capital of Wales?
- There is a statue of which historical figure in Cardiff’s City Hall, and why might some people find this surprising?
- Which famous singer came from the area of Cardiff popularly known as Tiger Bay?
- When and where would you have seen real Cowboys and Indians in Cardiff?
- What is the link between Llandaff and the USA?
- What twinning « first » did Cardiff achieve?
- The first British news film ever recorded was of an vent in Cardiff in 1896. What was it?
- Which Cardiff-born footballer became the youngest player ever to be capped for Wales in 1991?
- In a survey in 1999 on « the best city in the UK in which to work », in which position did Cardiff come?